November 9, 2014

MTN Surprise, get 3 times what you recharge @MTNNG

Posted By: Unknown - 3:09 AM

Share

& Comment


MTN has been dishing out surprises upon surprises over the past week, from free recharge cards, data, etc, MTN has now taken it a notch higher, MTN is giving 3 times what you recharge this weekend, I recharged N1000, and they gave me N3000, I could not keep this to myself but to share, its very simple, Recharge with *888*12 digit PIN# from now till sunday and get the bonus which is valid till 11.59 every sunday, are you still reading or you are already recharging, now I am thinking who do I call with my N3000, chai, its MTN to MTN calls only, enjoy

About Unknown

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

Copyright © 2013 Voice Of Calabar™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.